Wednesday, 30 April 2014
Tuesday, 29 April 2014
We spent the second day and night in a floating hide. Conny brought us to the hide with a canoe. A Crane (Grus grus/Kraanvogel) pair was breeding in the marsh forest behind the hide. Often the cranes forage right in front of the hide. But not today, probably the strong wind was not favourable. Other species of today are: White-tailed Eagle (Haliaeetus albicilla/Zeearend), Goosander (Mergus merganser/Grote Zaagbek), Goldeneye (Bucephala clangula/Brilduiker), Teal (Anas crecca/Wintertaling), and Wigeon (Anas penepole/Smient). We were quite happy to be released after staying 24 hours in a limited space of 2x2x2 m3.
* Canon EOS 7D, 500mm/f4; ISO-400, f5.6, 1/1250s; -0.3 stop; bean bag.
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 70-200mm @ 135mm/f2.8; ISO-800, f8, 1/200s.
Monday, 28 April 2014
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 500mm/f4; ISO-640, f4.5, 1/160s; bean bag.
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 500mm/f4; ISO-400, f5.6, 1/160s; +0.7 stop; bean bag.
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 500mm/f4; ISO-640, f5.6, 1/250s; +0.7 stop; bean bag.
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 500mm/f4; ISO-640, f5.6, 1/500s; +0.7 stop; bean bag.
Saturday, 12 April 2014
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 70-200mm/f2.8 @ 180 mm; ISO-200, f5, 1/320s; +0.7 stop; hand held.
Wednesday, 2 April 2014
Tomorrow evening I give a lecture object “Small en Big Flying Objects” in Eindhoven; it’s about birds, butterflies and dragonflies. Later today I have a radio interview about this lecture that will be broadcasted this evening between 22.00 and 23.00 on Radio 5 (NTR Academy).
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 70-200mm/f2.8 @ 175 mm; ISO-400, f5, 1/640s; +0.3 stop; hand held.