Sunday, 30 December 2012
The last week of this year was rainy, stormy and grey. Rivers are flooded, the land is saturated with water. Some impressions from the land where I was born. Clouds, wind and water worked together well at sunset of December 29th and sunrise of December 30th.
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 17-40mm/f4 @ 20mm; ISO-50, f18, 2.5s; 3 stop ND hard gradient filter; tripod.
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 17-40mm/f4 @ 19mm; ISO-400, f16, 1/8s; 3 stop ND hard gradient filter; tripod.
Friday, 28 December 2012
* Canon EOS 7D, 500mm/f4.0; ISO-400, f5.6, 1/100s; tripod.
Saturday, 8 December 2012
A philosophical quote for today (from Kant, sent to me by my daughter Evelien): “As far as beauty is concerned understanding is irrelevant, instead it is all about a gift provided by nature.”
In Dutch: “In de schoonheid gaat het niet om een begrip, maar om deze gunst die de natuur ons verleent.”
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 300mm/f4.0; ISO-200, f9, 1/2500s; -0.7 stop; tripod.
Friday, 7 December 2012
All in all, we managed to sort of control the restlessness that usually comes with the first day of snow!
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 100mm/f2.8; ISO-400, f8, 1/10s; +0.3 stop; tripod.