Friday 30 November 2012

Winter has begun

This morning I went with my friend and colleague Marijn Heuts to his ‘local patch’. Well before sunrise we were out in the field, the light was bluish, it was pretty cold (-5°C). In the first photo you see me working on a heathland composition. In the second photo you see the result. Thanks Marijn for the pleasant ‘sub-zero’ morning and for sending me this photo (I should really buy a new cap).

* Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 70-200mm/f4 @ 200mm; ISO-100, f11, 1/6s; tripod.
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 17-40mm/f4 @ 17mm; ISO-200, f16, 1/2s; +0.3 stop; 2 stop ND hard gradient filter; tripod.

1 comment:

Jowan said...

Hoi Gerard, niks mis met die muts. Of hij is niet warm genoeg dan zou ik ook een andere aanschaffen.

Alvast fijne feestdagen en een gezond nieuwjaar met weer veel mooie plaatjes.

gr jowan