Friday 20 December 2013

Reflection

The end of the year is a good moment for reflection. For me 2013 was an eventful, sometimes troubled, but above all an instructive year. I learned a lot, and made a few bold decisions. Amidst the many changes that impacted me, nature photography was a constant factor. It always helps me to fully enjoy life. I wish all my friends and blog followers many ‘gold’ moments in 2014!
Today I photographed this shy and alert Teal ♂ (Anas crecca/Wintertaling) during one of the rare moments of sunshine.

* Canon 7D; 500mm/f4; ISO-400, f5, 1/320s; tripod.

2 comments:

advanduren said...

Hoi Gerard,

Deze wintertaling is weer wondermooi met het lage camerastandpunt en reflectie in het water.
Ik wens jou eveneens een goed en gezond 2014 met veel mooie natuurmomenten.

Groeten,
Ad

seijastiina said...

Very nice!